Receive 10% off your Biologi Serums

biologi_logo.png

Biologi is the only 100% active organic plant serum in the world. It’s a radically different approach to skincare that delivers unheard of results.

bio serum.jpg

Biologi plant serums were created by renowned skincare chemist Ross Macdougald. Sick of the conventions of the industry, Ross set out to prove that natural and organic can be more effective than man-made synthetics.

Biologi's unique extraction process delivers the highest concentrate of active botanical ingredients to your skin. No additives, fragrances, preservatives, or even water, just 100% plant extracts pure enough to drink (but why waste it!).

Most skin care products only include active ingredients of about 2% (with the other 98% ingredients that look like a foreign language). I believe Biologi has cut out the bullsh*t and gives us a high end product that is and does exactly what the label says. 

I have been intrigued by Biologi Serum for quite some time now. The brands values, research and holistic vision, aligns perfectly with my own which is why I needed this organic, vegan, chemical free product for myself and for my clients skin.

Bd – Luminosity Face Serum

Bd – Luminosity Face Serum

Bk – Rejuvenation Eye Serum

Bk – Rejuvenation Eye Serum

Bf – Hydration Body Serum

Bf – Hydration Body Serum

5a5c8d1cbefc14fdac4ea1150de4fb09.jpg

For 10% off any of your Biologi orders, use the code FNURSE10

https://www.biologi.com.au/shop/

Use FNURSE10 at the check out for 10% off your order.  By using this code you receive access to both Biologi and myself, to help guide you with the correct use for your skin. 

https://www.biologi.com.au/shop/