TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Returns & Refunds We do not accept refunds or exchanges unless required by law.
Payments may be made by credit/debit card or via a payment gateway, such as PayPal. You warrant that you are the owner/holder of any credit/debit card you use. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer and we may share your personal information with such third parties as are necessary to enable us to do such checks. If the issuer of your payment card or the payment processor does not authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
We charge a flat rate of $10 for express delivery within Australia. Deliveries in Australia can take 1-3 business days (express). W
• The content located on this website is for GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY. It is subject to change at any time without notice to you.
• We (nor any of our wholesalers, affiliates or third parties) do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, performance, completeness or suitability of the information, materials and products found or offered on this website.
• You agree to fully indemnify us (and our wholesalers, affiliates or third parties) for any inaccuracy or errors in any of the information included on this website.
• Your use of any information, guidance or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we will not be held liable. www.thefunctionalnurse.blog
• All content, text, logos, graphics, audio, software, web design and product imagery is owned by us. You must not reproduce or copy anything from this website without our express, written permission. Any unauthorised use of this website or the content contained therein may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a civil and/or criminal offence.
• Any links to third party websites does not mean that we endorse the third party website. It is provided for your convenience only and to provide further information.
• You are subject to Australian law in your use of this website. and with respect to any dispute arising out of such use.
• The information which is provided on this website is not intended to be medical advice, nor does it replace professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
• Our products should not be used to treat, cure or prevent any medical condition and should not be used for therapeutic purposes (unless the product has been entered on the Australian Registrar of Therapeutic Goods).
• We make no guarantee as to the results that you may experience from using our products or the information we make available on our website. The results you experience from using our products will depend on many factors, including but not limited to your age, existing medical conditions, gender, skin type and condition, concomitant products used, health history, where you live (climate, humidity), lifestyle and diet.
• Always read instructions for use carefully, or contact us at email@example.com if you are unsure
• It is your responsibility to ensure that products purchased meet your specific requirements and that any recommendations as to non-use are adhered to. Jurisdiction & Governing Law Your use of our website and these Terms are governed by the laws of Queensland and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in Queensland. Warranties To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, we make no warranties or representations about this website or information contained therein, including but not limited to warranties or representations that the information will be complete, accurate or up-to-date, that access will be uninterrupted or error-free or free from viruses, or that this website will be secure. We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate without notice, your access to this website, its information, downloads, or any feature of this website at any time without notice and we will not be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may arise as a result.
Contact Us For further information about our Terms, or access to our website, please contact us using the details set out below: firstname.lastname@example.org Effective:3rd April 2018